Timothy Whittle, moments after being stomped in the head and tased by a Moniteau County, Missouri police detective

Video Proves Cop Lied About Stomping Mans Head – Blamed Dirt Bike Accident In Official Report


Reports made by officers with a Mid-Missouri Drug Task Force attempting to serve a search warrant on a man suspected of manufacturing methamphetamine contradict footage released from the time of the incident.

The video shows the final moments of a car chase that turned into a foot chase between Timothy Whittle and two plains clothes Moniteau County detectives, Michael Chinn and Kip Bartlett.

The footage ends in the mans surrender, but while he is being handcuffed, one of the officers runs up and kicks him in the face before tasing him. No mention of these actions were reported by police.

Whittle and another man had left the residence police were preparing to search in an SUV and drove to a nearby property.

Once there, Whittle got into a black pickup truck and took off. The officers gave chase — as did a Missouri National Guard helicopter, which recorded the events.

After some pursuit, Whittle drove into a field, jumped out of the still-moving truck, and raised his hands in surrender. He then got on his stomach to allow officer Chinn handcuff him. This is when officer Bartlett delivers a vicious kick opening up Whittles forehead.

Blood can be seen streaming down his face.

The official police reports filed by both detectives make no mention of the kick or its effect on Whittle.

“As I approached I observed the suspect Timothy Whittle continuing to turn his head,” Chinn wrote, “attempting to resist by furtive movements. While running I swiftly arrived next to the suspect and gave him a dry stun, and an application of a five second burst from the Taser in the center of his back to gain compliance and control.”

“At this time the suspect, Timothy Whittle, stopped resisting.”

Bartlett wrote that he merely “ordered [Whittle] to the ground. “Once on the ground I attempted to handcuff him. Whittle started stiffing his arms and kept pulling his right arm away. I was telling to stop resisting.”

He did mention that Whittle sustained “two small cuts” above his eye, but wrote that “Whittle told me he had hit his head on the windshield when he jumped a mound of dirt in one of the fields.”

In the video, however, there is no blood on Whittle’s face until after he is kicked by the detective.

Whittle’s attorney said in a statement that the Whittle family “looks forward to sharing the truth about the police brutality that goes beyond the video clip shown to the media and the lies used by law enforcement to cover it up.”

Watch the raw footage:

  • niglet

    Fucking cops